Stop The Spread
Wear a mask or a home made face covering when going out. Avoid masks with expiration valves.
Keep Social Distance
Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
When your turn comes, get yourselves vaccinated to save yourselves and also your loved ones.
Get Vaccinated & Save Lives
Benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccination
- The approved COVID-19 vaccines have shown to be highly effective at preventing COVID-19.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Vaccines are safe, adverse reactions are rare.
- The more people who are vaccinated, the slower the disease will spread, saving lives.
- The COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
Visitor Count: 354141